OPTION 1: Personal Giving
Send a check made payable to:
Eye Of A Needle Foundation
P.O. Box 2789
La Jolla, CA 92038
619.GIVE.777 – Direct
OPTION 2: iGive
iGive is an online website that allows our donors to give to our cause two different ways (and it costs you nothing).
- Searching online using their website (or toolbar) – We receive $0.01 per search.
- Shopping online using their website – We receive up to 26% of each purchase.
The search engine is comparable to Google so there is no difference in results. The shopping is done at the actual websites (like Amazon, Ebay, Airlines, etc) and you just link to it from iGive so you receive the credit and it donates to our cause. It costs you nothing but an extra click and results in donations up to 26% of your purchase paid for by the vendor. Think of it like using a free coupon every time you shop that gets donated to a good cause.
What Is iGive
iSearchiGive.com is a search engine powered by iGive.com, the internet’s first online shopping mall where a portion of each purchase is donated to your favorite cause. The numbers may seem small at first, but we all search the web hundreds of times every month, and our combined efforts can add up to real funds for a great cause.
How iGive Works
iGive really is as simple as it sounds. iGive members can generate donations by shopping at any of the 800+ stores, or by simply using the internet search engine. There are no costs, obligations, or hidden fees.
To read more click here
What Makes iSearchiGive.com So Useful
– It’s free, fast, and easy to use
– The donation is $0.01 per qualified search (no hidden fees, no limits)
– Donation checks are sent every month
– You can keep track of your individual contributions
– If you shop online, up to 26% of each purchase via iGive.com also benefits this cause